The Midstate Chamber of Commerce publishes a listing of Chamber member news items and recent happenings.
2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 |
Thursday, June 15, 2000
Monday, June 5, 2000
Thursday, June 1, 2000
Thursday, May 25, 2000
Thursday, May 18, 2000
Wednesday, May 17, 2000
Tuesday, May 9, 2000
Tuesday, May 2, 2000
Monday, May 1, 2000
Thursday, April 27, 2000
Monday, April 17, 2000
- Once the 15,000-square-foot addition to Barker Cha ... Member: Barker Specialty Company
- The Record-Journal welcomed the two newest members ... Member: Record-Journal Publishing my record journal newspaper R-J
- The New England Associated Press News Executive As ... Member: Record-Journal Publishing my record journal newspaper R-J
- Nearly 50 women gathered at Horace C. Wilcox Techn ... Member: Wilcox Horace C. Wilcox Technical High School
- Local philanthropist and stockbroker James P. Rybe ... Member: Wood Arthur W. Wood Company, Inc. fKA Detwiler Fenton & Co.
Monday, April 10, 2000
Wednesday, April 5, 2000
- The Boys and Girls Club of Meriden has hired two n ... Member: Boys and Girls Club of Meriden, Inc. boys club
- Mary G. Fritz, State Representative, 90th District ... Member: Chamber of Commerce Midstate Chamber Meriden Chamber
- Hunter's Ambulance has added four new ambulances t ... Member: Hunter's Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Future leaders will meet with today's leaders duri ... Member: Wilcox Horace C. Wilcox Technical High School
Tuesday, April 4, 2000
Monday, April 3, 2000
Tuesday, March 14, 2000
- Harvey Criscuolo, the manager of Century 21 Apple ... Member: Century 21 AllPoints Realty formerly Access America, Inc.
- For about a dozen participants in the Greater Meri ... Member: Chamber of Commerce Midstate Chamber Meriden Chamber
- The YMCA's winter KidArtz program is focusing on t ... Member: Y.M.C.A. Meriden new Britain Berlin YMCA Y M C A
Monday, March 13, 2000
Friday, March 3, 2000
Wednesday, February 16, 2000
- At the Aqua Turf, a crowd of 200 people mixed and ... Member: Gallery 53 - Arts & Crafts Assoc. of Meriden Inc.
- Students from John Barry and Benjamin Franklin Sch ... Member: Hancock's Pharmacy & Surgical, Inc.
- Castle Bank will become the recipient of a paintin ... Member: Ion Bank west Naugatuck Savings Bank Castle Bank & Trust Co.
- John Filipowicz began the family business in 1947, ... Member: Little John's Movers or Little John's Moving & Storage, Inc.
Tuesday, February 15, 2000
- Donato G. Lupacchino, certified senior advisor and ... Member: Lupacchino Financial & Associates
- The Community Action Agency of Meriden is offering ... Member: New Opportunities, Inc. - Meriden
- Westfield Shoppingtown, Meriden, is donating two b ... Member: Westfield Property Group - Shoppingtown - Westfield Meriden